COVID-19 Precautions and Sanitation Protocols between sessions:
- I have been fully vaccinated as of 2/20/2021.
- HEPA/UV filtration.
- Clean each surface with disinfectant Lysol including:
- Tables, chairs and pens
- Antimicrobial massage table cover
- Oil, lotion & hand sanitizer bottles
- Thermometer & Oximeter
- Door handles & light switches
- After each session, I wash my arms thoroughly past the elbows.
- Clean linens per each session.
- I leave 30-60 minutes in between sessions for cleaning and air circulation.
- I change my clothes in between each client and street clothes are never worn for treatment.
- At the end of day, I empty trash and vacuum.
- I also take temp and oximetry and ask that a client wear a comfortable mask.
What to expect at your appointment:
When you come in for your session, I will do a Covid screening that includes a questionnaire and taking your temperature and blood oximetry.
Following DORA and State guidelines, I ask that you wear a comfortable mask.
I have made accommodations for you when you’re lying on your stomach with your face resting in the cradle, but when you roll over it is necessary to wear the mask while lying on your back.
Please feel free to arrive 5-8 minutes prior to your appointment time to discuss your needs.
Hi There! Thanks for visiting my website. I’m Kathryn, owner and therapist at Soma Rhythm Therapeutic Massage. Here you can learn about the different types of massage that I offer my clients as well as Frequently Asked Questions and comments from other clients.
To book a massage:
3000 Youngfield St
Wheat Ridge, CO 80215